Little FinsRome, Georgia
Pool LocationsTaylor Farm
495 Minshew Road
Rome, GA 30165
Country Inn & Suites
1033 Fairmount Hwy
Calhoun, GA 30701
WHY CHOOSE LITTLE FINS:We're based on a personalized and unique philosophy. Some programs teach children to "swim" only for as long as they can hold their breath. Then what? Knowing how to hold your breath is great, but knowing how to get a breath is essential!
All trainers of the INFANT AQUATICS program have the teaching style and experience that enables us to determine the most effective way to teach your child to swim, and our technique is based on what is called the "Swim-Float-Swim Sequence" – a common-sense approach that is at once confidence building as well as skill building experience. Part of the process is teaching the child to be self-reliant in an aquatic environment. To teach these skills the proper way, according to each child's ability and learning style, takes an instructor with plenty of knowledge, skill and proficiency, not to mention a love for children and the water!
Our focus is on the development of your child's skills in a controlled setting so that if (s)he chooses to swim on a team or to just swim for fun, s(he) has all the tools needed to be safe and successful in any aquatic environment. At LITTLE FINS, infants and toddlers learn an important technical foundation for all of their swimming experiences. They learn to swim face down in the water, rotate over onto their backs to rest and breathe, then roll back over to a facedown position and continue this sequence until the ultimate goal is reached – safety.
Our students of all ages learn lifesaving skills in every lesson, and are practiced over and over until they become automatic. This could save your child's life.
It is also an investment. You will see the pay-off quickly and it'll ripple throughout your lil' one's life.
Jodi Beard is proud to offer you a service that will positively impact your child's current swimming and social skills as well as invest in his or her future:
- A program that focuses on SAFETY-FIRST is life-changing. Be confident your baby will have a strong foundation for a lifetime of swimming knowledge and skills.
- Satisfy your children's natural curiosity for water. Embark them on a journey where they'll learn how to interact with water for the most safety AND fun – it's an adventure!
- The earlier a child is introduced about the thrill of the water, the better!
- It takes 6 weeks or less to successfully graduate from the SWIM*FLOAT*SWIM survival swimming program.
- We don't stop there: we have specific group programs designed for your child's continuing needs.
Don't know what to give that special child in your life? Give them the gift of swim. It's a present that will last a lifetime.
Gift certificates available for all programs, please call for details.