Serving Communities in Forsyth and North Fulton(770) 330-6164
Check us out on Facebook
Pool Location1505 Redi Road #800
Cumming, Georgia 30040
(6 months - 4 years)
(4 years and up)
Drowning is nearly always preventable with the proper skills.
So, why is drowning the second leading cause of accidental death for children under the age of 5? The answer: Because the risk of accidental drowning is underestimated by adults of all ages.
We are here to help!
Why we are the #1 choice of Atlanta Parents
- Teaching aquatic survival and swimming is our passion and profession, and our success speaks for itself!
- SwimKids of Georgia featuring Infant Aquatics is locally owned and operated, and all instructors are personally trained by Nadyne Siegel-Brown, director and principal swim instructor.
- Nadyne has developed a proven system that has been advanced and refined over the last 25 years, focusing first and foremost on developing critical skills.
WHY WE ARE THE INNOVATORS IN THE LEARN TO SWIM COMMUNITY:
- Our program has your child swimming in weeks, not years!
- For children learning to swim, we offer only one-on-one private lessons, allowing the instructor to focus on your child.
- Our instructors are highly trained, skilled and professional
- All instructors have gone through a minimum of 100 hundred hours of in-water training, are CPR and First Aid certified, and have undergone a full background check.
- We employ mature professionals who have chosen to teach aquatic skills. This is their mission, not their summer job!
- We also offer continued skill development for our "Learn to Swim" graduates in our SUPER FUN group lessons, Stroke School and stroke clinics!
- Lessons are taught in an indoor warm water saline pool with professionally controlled water quality.
- Over 6,000 children have been taught to swim in our nurturing environment and not only can they save themselves, they LOVE TO SWIM!
AND DISCOVER FOR YOURSELF WHY WE ARE METRO-ATLANTA'S PREMIER SWIM SCHOOL FOR CHILDREN 6 MONTHS TO 6 YEARS BOASTING THOUSANDS OF SATISFIED PARENTS AND SUCCESSFUL SWIMMING STUDENTS!